Organizational Development Advisor
Organizational Development Advisors will work with local partner organizations to support organizational development needs identified through annual Capacity Assessments and subsequently developed Partner Sustainability Plans (PSPs). Organizational Development Advisors have skills in one or more of the following capacity development domains: resource mobilisation and management, human resources, strategic planning and institutional development.
As an Organizational Development Advisor you will collaborate with EQWIP HUBs partners to help them increase their capacity to provide improved services to youth seeking employment or entrepreneurship opportunities. You have a passion for capacity strengthening, participatory learning and organizational development.
Countries:Ghana, Peru, Senegal, Tanzania
Language requirements:Fluent in English or French
Experience Requirements:3 years
Upcoming departure dates:January, March, May
- Support the partner organization in implementing their Partner Sustainability Plan by providing capacity assistance in one or more organizational development domains;
- Support the partner with development of systems, tools and processes to strengthen their capacity in one or more organizational development domain;
- Assist the partner organization to operationalize policies or processes that will increase the likelihood of more sustainable results;
- Support the partner organization to strengthen in various organizational development domains through staff training or one-to-one coaching/support;
- Seek out and implement additional organizational development support from HUB Network or other organizations/private sector companies (for ongoing or more sustainable support).
- Preferred experience in one of the following domains: resource management and mobilization, strategic planning, human resources, institutional development
- Educational background or certification organizational development, program management, social sciences, international development or related field.
- Experience in training, coaching or mentoring, using participatory approaches is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated abilities in developing and sustaining relationships with diverse group are strongly preferred
- Experience working with NGOs in a developing country is an asset
- Excellent report writing skills preferred