Volunteer Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
The EQWIP HUBs Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will work with staff at the Country Offices and HUBs to strengthen the project platform that supports youth to access employment and business opportunities. You will collaborate with the EQWIP HUBs Network to identify and develop solutions to overcome local barriers to employment and entrepreneurship.
As the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, you will report to the Knowledge & Learning Manager in country and will support the implementation of the EQWIP HUBs monitoring and evaluation strategy. You have a passion for data and knowledge management, and program monitoring and evaluation.
Countries:Bolivia, Peru, Senegal
Language requirements:Fluent in English or French or Spanish (Basic)
Experience Requirements:1-2 years
Upcoming departure dates:July, September, November, January
- Assist with development and application of monitoring and evaluation tools for EQWIP HUBs;
- Support monitoring, data collection and data analysis of project data;
- Support the development and implementation of training on monitoring and evaluations tools for EQWIP HUBs staff, volunteers and partners;
- Support knowledge management activities for EQWIP HUBs;
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative methods is preferred;
- Additional responsibilities and tasks will be assigned as required.
- Knowledge in monitoring and evaluation, information and knowledge management, data collection and analysis or related context is preferred.
- Background in social science, international development, knowledge management, M&E or related field.
- Experience with using excel, survey monkey, google forms or other software packages for data entry and analysis.
- Report writing skills.
- Experience with training or facilitation is considered an asset.