Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor
The EQWIP HUBs Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor will work with local partner organizations, supported by the in-country Knowledge & Learning Manager, to develop and strengthen the project platforms that support, monitor and evaluate youth involvement in employment and business training and support opportunities. You will collaborate with the EQWIP HUBs Network to identify and develop solutions to overcome local barriers to employment/ entrepreneurship.
As the Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor, you will contribute to strengthening the monitoring and evaluation framework of the partner organization. You have a passion for data and information management, and program monitoring and evaluation.
Countries:Indonesia, Peru, Senegal, Tanzania
Language requirements:Fluent in English or French
Experience Requirements:3 years
Upcoming departure dates:January, March, May
- Support the partner organization in designing a monitoring and evaluation system;
- Support the partner organization with implementation of a monitoring and evaluation system, including but not limited to providing training, coaching, supporting internal monitoring and evaluation, data analysis/triangulation and report writing;
- Support the partner with development of a management information system;
- Support the Gender Equality Advisor in designing indicators to measure gender responsiveness in the programs of the local partner.
- Educational background or certification in monitoring and evaluation, program management, social sciences, international development, knowledge management, business administration, or related field.
- Experience with using excel or other software packages for data entry and analysis.
- Report writing skills.
- Experience with training or facilitation is considered an asset.