Volunteer Marketing & Communications Coordinator
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will work closely with the local partner organizations to develop and strengthen the project platforms that support youth to access employment and business opportunities. You will collaborate with the EQWIP HUBs Network to identify and develop solutions to overcome local barriers to employment and entrepreneurship. A joint workplan for the volunteer will be developed with EQWIP HUBs and the partner. The volunteer will have a dual reporting relationship to the partner and EQWIP HUBs.
As the Marketing & Communications Coordinator, you have a passion for youth focused programs, peer- to-peer learning, communications and marketing, branding and impact storytelling. You will support the implementation of the EQWIP HUBs global and local communications strategy, as outlined below.
Countries:Bolivia, Ghana, Indonesia, Peru, Senegal, Tanzania
Language requirements:Fluent in English or French or Spanish (Basic)
Experience Requirements:1-2 years
Upcoming departure dates:July, September, November, January
- Support the identification and development of communications and marketing projects including: developing content for blogs and newsletter submissions, social media responsibilities, media relations support, photography, videography and more;
- Ensure marketing materials and communications meet established brand standards;
- Identify content for use in social media and other digital communications;
- Support other communications/marketing requirements as required;
- Build organizational capacity to undertake ongoing communication and marketing projects;
- Additional responsibilities and tasks will be assigns according to needs.
- Background/education in communications, marketing, journalism, graphic design or advertising.
- Experience with production and/or project management considered an asset.
- Deadline driven with strong organizational and planning skills.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), photography or videography an asset.
- Experience working in different cultural contexts and with a range of stakeholders is preferred.