The EQWIP HUBs Marketing Advisor will work with staff and local partner organizations to develop and strengthen the project platforms that support youth to access employment and business opportunities. You will collaborate with the EQWIP HUBs Network to identify and develop solutions to overcome local barriers to employment and entrepreneurship.
As the Marketing Advisor, you have a passion for youth focused programs, peer-to-peer learning, communications and marketing, strategy and branding.
Countries:Bolivia, Ghana, Indonesia, Peru, Senegal, Tanzania
Language requirements:Fluent in English or French
Experience Requirements:3 years
Upcoming departure dates:November, January
- Assist with marketing needs assessment including local target market research;
- Propose well-researched, measurable and feasible marketing strategies and plans for either the HUB or partner;
- Conduct – where applicable – financial assessments of costs for the marketing strategy and plan, and develop a corresponding budget;
- Additional responsibilities and tasks as required.
- Background/education in communications, marketing or business.
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategies and budgets.
- Deadline driven with strong organizational and planning skills.